1. Forms incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
2. Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation or by submitting false
certificates/documents in unlawful and will cause cancellation of admission. Such cases may be reported to the police.
EXAMINATIONS RECOGNIZED BY UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
1. Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
2. Pre-University Examination/ Pre-Medical Examination (2 years after 10 years of schooling) of an Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi.
3. Intermediate Examination of an Indian University/ Board or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
4. Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) of the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
5. General Certificate of Education Examination of U.K. Pass in five subjects at ordinary level and at least two at the advanced level. These two advanced
level courses may either be chosen from among the five ordinary level subjects or from outside this group as prescribed by the University of Delhi. If the GCE certificate mentions grades, these will be treated at par with the grades of the ISCE for the purpose of admission requirements.
1. Applications from students who have not passed from the above mentioned examination bodies may be considered if accompanied by an Eligibility Certificates issued by the University of Delhi.
2. Students passing an eleven year school examination are not eligible for admission to undergraduate courses in the University of Delhi.
Admission through University/ Faculty/ Department
Admission to M.A. / M.Sc./M.Com. classes is made through the relevant University faculty.
Admission of foreign students is handled by the Foreign Student's Adviser, Foreign Students' Registrar, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. No foreign student is admitted by the College unless he/she produces a letter from the foreign Student's Adviser, University of Delhi, regarding his/her eligibility.
After declaration of the cut-off lists, the student will need to report to the College for admission within the stipulated period specified in the admission schedule. The student is then required to fill the College admission form and the University enrolment form. The student would get his/her documents verified and pay their admission fees.
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested
photocopies at the time of admission:
1. Class X Board Examination Certificate
2. Class X Marks-Sheet
3. Class XII Marks-Sheet
4. Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
5. Character Certificate (recent)
6. SC/ST Certificate (in the name of the candidates) issued by the competent authority
7. OBC (non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidates) issued by
the competent authority. If certificate is more than one year old than proof of income/ income certificate is also required.
8. Transfer Certificate from school/ college as well as Migration Certificate from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9. At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The University will accept self-attested copies of documents/ papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/ falsified records are detected, the student will be
debarred from attending any course in the University/ or its Colleges for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz.470,471,474 etc.) will be instituted against him/ her.
Reservation for Armed Forces
1. All candidates seeking admission to various undergraduate courses of University of Delhi will have to
register online as per schedule notiﬁed by the University.
2. 5% of seats are reserved for candidates under CW categories course.
3. All the CW candidates have to upload the Educational Concession certiﬁcate to be issued by any of the
following authorities on the proper letter head.
- Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi.
- Secretary, Rajya Zila Sainik Board.
- Oﬃcer-in-Charge, Record Oﬃce.
- 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate.
- Ministry of Home Aﬀairs (For Police Personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards)
4. Admission may be oﬀered to the Children/Widows of Oﬃcers and Men of the Armed Forces including
Para-Military Personnel, in the following order of preference:
I. Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action;
II. Wards of serving personnel /ex-servicemen disabled in action;
III. Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military
IV. Wards of Defence personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to themilitary
V. Wards of serving Ex-servicemen personnel including personnel of police forces who are in receipt of
Gallantry Awards include: Param Vir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Sarvottam Yudh Seva Medal, Maha Vir Chakra,Kirti
Chakra,Uttam Yudh Seva Medal,Vir Chakra,Shaurya Chakra, Yudh Seva Medal ,Sena, Nau Sena,- Vayusena
Medal, Mention-in-Despatches, Presidents Police Medal for Gallantry, Police Medal for Gallantry.
Candidates belonging to the above category should refer University of Delhi website for further details.
Reservation for Kashmiri Migrants
1. All the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants who wish to be considered for admission to various undergraduate
courses for university have to register online as per schedule notiﬁed by the University.
2. Upto 5% seats are reserved course-wise in all Colleges for Wards of Kashmiri Migrants.
3. All the Wards of Kashmiri Migrants will have to upload a certiﬁcate of registration as Kashmiri Migrants
issued by Divisional Commissioner/ Relief Commissioner.
4. A concession of maximum 10% in the last cut-oﬀ marks ﬁxed for General category candidates shall be
extended to the Kashmiri Migrants.
5. Admission of Wards of Kashmiri Migrants will be based on cut-oﬀs to be announced by the College.
(The candidates selected under special Scholarship Scheme for J & K will be admitted directly to college)
The candidates applying under the categories of 'Reservation for children of War Widows/Kashmiri Migrants must register separately online through common preadmission form if they wish to be considered under any other categories(Gen./ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD).
1. No student will be allowed to take admission in two courses/ Colleges simultaneously as per University norms.
2. In case the student is found to be admitted in two courses/ Colleges simultaneously, his/her admission will be cancelled.
As per University notification no admission will be made by the College after 14th. August
2015 under any circumstances
After submitting the complete Admission Form, candidates will report to the Convener's office on the next working day to collect the original certificates (except Secondary School Certificate) which will be returned only after 16th August 2015.
No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. Notices regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board